The Club is once again running the Bermuda edition of the ‘World’s Largest Sailing Regatta’ – Bart’s Bash.
We have a very close bond with the Andrew Simpson Sailing Foundation – there’s even a Bermuda branch. Money raised locally will stay on the island to benefit community sailing. Stand up and be counted, whether you are a crew or a skipper!
- Sunday September 17, 2017
- Staggered starts off RBYC with an ‘around the islands’ type course.
- Dinghies (Optis, Lasers, RS Fevas, O’Pen Bic, Cats, BFD) will be doing a shorter course.
- Bigger/Foiling boats (Comets, Moths, Traditional, IODs, J105, Vipers, anything with a PHRF) will be doing a longer course.
- Finishing off RBYC.
- BBQ at RBYC ($25/person) to follow racing!
- Bart’s Bash Supplemental Sailing Instructions 2017