|The Royal Bermdua Yacht Club has three guest rooms that offer excellent value, comfortable accommodation and traditional Bermudian hospitality. These accommodations are only available to RBYC Members, their guests and reciprocal members.|
Situated in the heart of Hamilton, RBYC is only steps away from Front Street where many of Bermuda’s finest shops and restaurants are located. Additionally, the ferry terminal is opposite to the Club that provides water transportation to St. George’s and Dockyard allowing for easy exploration from one end of Bermuda to the other.
Visitors can enjoy the use of the Club facilities, including lunches and evening meals, when available. Breakfast can be enjoyed at various cafés and restaurants in the area.
Accommodations are available year-round. Reservations can be made by contacting the Accounts Office at either firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 441.295.2214.
- Queen Bed
- 32″ Flat screen television with cable service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access
- Coffee & Tea Selections with Keurig Coffee Machine
- Adjustable Air Conditioning
- Secure Access to Club After Hours
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Complimentary Bathroom Amenities
Low Season (October – March): $200/night
High Season (April – September): $250/night
Reciprocals & Member’s Guest Rate*
Low Season (October – March): $250/night
High Season (April – September): $300/night
* All rates are inclusive of taxes and gratuity